If any of visitor or client does not agree with points below should leave the website and cancel membership immediately.
Terms and Conditions
Our responsibilities and obligations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•By using www.ew-forecast.com website, any services, products, and content contained here, you agree that use of our service is entirely at your own risk. You understand that there is a very high degree of risk involved on financial markets. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. The charts, and all articles published on www.ew-forecast.com are provided for informational and educational purposes only!
•By using the information and services of www.ew-forecast.com you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you.
•Any affiliated or non-affiliated services which users may access through the links on the web site which may include other website about financial markets or brokerage firms, shall be deemed independent of www.ew-forecast.com. The www.ew-forecast.com is not a registered brokerage firm and any links provided to such companies are for your convenience only. The www.ew-forecast.com website shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type incurred in conjunction with your use of the services of any third party listed on the site.
•Our partners may also sell or promote their products through our website (Affiliate programs/special offer). We are not responsible for their services and products, make sure to read their terms and conditions before you decide to buy their products.
•Our website is particularly for readers, clients who want to educate about the financial markets and technical analysis. We help traders to educate them through our articles, videos and live webinars.
•Material can be provided by third party by permission, so our company can serve as seller and marketing company only!
•We are not financial advisors, therefore we do not work any analysis or recommendations per clients request. We only share our general view about the markets which can also be shared publicly on the internet through other websites.
•Our material is in electronic format, published on our website which can also be printed into a pdf. format.
•To read our articles you have to be a member, which you become after confirming our T&C and by buying one of our membership packages; trial, monthly, 3-month or yearly membership.
AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP, CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS
• By default, subscription will renew automatically once your membership period expires, such as Trial, Monthly, 3-Month, 6-month or yearly period. Your subscriptions will continue to renew automatically unless its canceled! The automatic billing is processed through Paypal.com, or Stripe.
•Any new membership will be activated after verification in less than 24 hours. You need to make sure that you will not complete the payment processes more than once.
• For cancelation of any automatic billing or subscription please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 3 days before your expire date.
• Refunds are possible in 14 days. Sometimes Paypal can give you a chance to apply for refund even after the 14 days expired, and even if refund should not be approved. Paypal offers refund possibility in 45days, while in European Union law says 14 days (Link). With that said, even if Paypal will refund your money, we can still send you an invoice on your address to cover the costs of service that you subscribed for.
• If you pay and do not use our products from different reasons and you do not cancel our services or agreement the refund is not available after 14 day period expires.
•Price of our service is in Euros (EUR,€). We are not responsible for any extra exchange rate fees if you make a purchase through us using a non-EUR-denominated credit or debit card.
• Billing date is typically one day before the expiration date because registration date/hour and billing date/hour can differ. This not only helps to prevent any lapse in service; it allows ample time for you to be contacted should any billing issues arise which might cause your services to expire.
• Service can be unavailable 4 weeks per year or average 2-3 days per month.
• You can cancel our services or agreement with us at any time. The reason is not important. For cancellation request please send your registration data such as name and email address on email@example.com. You will have to do it at least 3 days before your expiration date, or two days before billing date.
• After Trial period expires you will be automatically billed for the next period of our service unless the membership is cancelled.
•A minimum paid membership period can be 7 days; if available through our special offer, or trials. Offer can be removed and replaced by other trials/offers at any time.
• Trial is available only to new registered members.
• Customer is not allowed to register more than once for a trial period, otherwise membership will be canceled. Each paypal account or credit card can be used only once for a trial period.
•Any trial offer can be removed or removed at any given time without prior notice.
• 2 for 1 offer: means that if you buy one period ( monthly ) we will add another period to your membership for free (2 months total). After two periods will expire, then you will automatically pay each period afterwards, unless the membership is canceled.
• A "month" is defined per calendar days. If you will take a monthly membership you will be billed for each next month of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled.
• If you will take a 3 month membership you will be billed each 3 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
• If you will take a 6 month membership you will be billed each 6 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
• If you will take a 12 month membership you will be billed each 12 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
GIFT* TO A YEARLY MEMBERSHIP *gifts are available on per request after at the first billing cycle
Gift (Elliott Wave Toll for MT4) will be emailed to you registered email address within 24 hours after a completed payment for yearly membership.
• Gift (Elliott Wave Tool for MT4) is available only if you buy a yearly membership, otherwise it costs 100€. If you will apply and get a full refund, we will then also send you an invoice for Elliott Wave Toll. Elliott Wave Tool is available only on Meta trader 4 platform.
OTHER INFORMATION AND DETAILS
• Blogging, articles and notes about financial markets and economics, including strategies and ideas are for our own interest and for educational purposes only.
• Information provided by our website is expressed in good faith, but it is not guaranteed. Please ask your broker or your advisor to explain all risks to you before making any trading and investing decisions based on our articles.
• We are not financial advisor.
• Our services are in online version. We do not send or deliver any goods on your shipping address.
• Our services are recommended only to clients who speak or understand English.
• Chat room is available with immediate access to a 3-month package
ELLIOTT WAVE SCHOOL
• Our educational videos are 7 hours long. Buyers will receive a code and instructions how to access the video through e-mail.
• Any reproduction, copy, or downloading without prior notice is not allowed and will be managed through our attorney on legal department.
• Our educational videos Do Not Guarantee You A Success!
Please be informed that information we provide ARE NOT trading recommendation or investment advice. We are not trading advisors. All of our work is for educational purposes only. You need to do your own research first or make a discussion with your personal financial advisor!
Trading forex, futures, options, stocks, cryptocurrenices or any another trading market instruments carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment; therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Our website and the information that we provide should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your investment decisions. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage on your account in connection with, the use of our products.
If any analysis on our site will be useful and treated as potential investing opportunity for you, then contact your own financial advisor before making a decision, because our view o the market is not a financial advice, simply because financial advice can be based only on personal basis, and not through distribution channel to a larger group of follower. Also for a financial advice, you have to know investor, his needs, his goals, and his personal risk appetite. We don’t know nothing of that from you.
Trading of some financial instruments can be restricted or limited in some countries. Before investing into any of financial products please check if this is allowed and legal in your country of residence. It is your responsibility to ascertain the terms of access and usage of the contents in this website comply with the local laws and regulations that you are subject to.
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
Our main purpose of services is to educate new market participants about the Elliott Wave Theory, to teach them how to track markets in real-time.
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact traded in repetitive cycles.
Elliott discovered that these market cycles resulted from investors' reactions to outside influences, or predominant psychology of the masses at the time. He found that the upward and downward swings of the mass psychology always showed up in the same repetitive patterns, which were then divided further into patterns he termed "waves".
Elliott's theory is somewhat based on the Dow theory in that stock prices move in waves. Because of the "fractal" nature of markets, however, Elliott was able to break down and analyze them in much greater detail. Fractals are mathematical structures, which on an ever-smaller scale infinitely repeat themselves. Elliott discovered stock-trading patterns were structured in the same way.
During active membership period client will receive the following Elliott Wave educational research in-real time on different global markets.
• Daily charts and commentary once per week, and weekly or monthly charts when needed.
• 4h charts and commentary are published every day between 7-9am GMT
•Intraday charts are updated every day on different markets during European or US trading hours
•3 month clients or longer have access to a chat room 24/7 where we discuss about market behavioral
•Some charts may not include commentaries
•In FX service we may share EPO or 4h swing patterns on our website which is for educational and informational purposes only. This should not be treated as trading recommendation, since you need to do your own research and contact your own trading advisor. It’s just a highlighted market because of a powerful Elliott Wave pattern that may give a higher confidence view looking into the future of price move.
•Sometimes we will hold on-line webinars for educational purposes
We respect your privacy and all of your information that you give us. We will share your personal data with third parties only in the event that it’s needed for payment processing.
Ew-forecast.com website (Val Global ltd) collects information from users in several ways through the website.
• Personal information being collected via Website by EW-Forecast.com
• Personal information being collected via Website by third parties
• How we use the personal information collected
• Who we can share this information with
• Security procedures we use to protect our users' personal information
• How we give rights to users in respect of the personal data
This Policy applies only to information collected through our Website and is not related to any information collected offline.
Personal data that we collect
There is no need to create an account and give consent to personal data processing when browsing through our free articles, chart comentaries or videos.
If you decided to create an account then you have to share some personal data with us so that we can provide you with access to our services.
During registration you will be required to provide us with either:
• your email address
• your first and last name
• billing address
• postal code
• company name
• companies VAT
Some of the information above are not required, like Telephone, Company name and VAT. But other information’s are necessary for invoicing.
In some occasions we may use telephone number only if there is some urgent about your account, but only if we cannot reach your through email.
Paid users registered for our packages must provide payment information (name, credit card information or PayPal account information). This information is used for billing purposes only and is processed by PayPal, or Authiroze.net that is our payment processor. When you are making a payment, we do not have access to your personal and credit card information, but only Paypal and Authorize.net does, so your financial informations are NOT stored in our data base, since you will be linked to their website for simple payment checkout.
How personal information is collected
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website nor will you be able to access the paid areas if cookies are disabled.
Device and location information
We collect the following information about the devices that you use to visit the site: IP-address of the device, operating system, browser version and location. This information is collected with google analytics and for on-line live chat support through Tawk.to.
Web beacons (Clear GIFs)
Links to other sites
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology in order to protect certain information that you submit. This type of technology protects you from having your information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted to Ew-forecas.com, PayPal, or authorize.net. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the “lock” icon in the browser window is displayed, confirming that a secure, encrypted connection has been established with the Website. We work hard to ensure that our Website is secure and that we meet industry standards.
We also do our best to protect user information offline. All of our users' personal information is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need to see the information to perform their jobs are allowed to access it. The servers that store personally identifiable information are located in a secure environment in a locked facility.
How personal information is used
We send all new users a welcome activation email to verify their email address.
Paid Users will also receive a notification email from PayPal or Athorize.net after their payment.
Announcements on email
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out service-related announcements or important newsletters. For instance, if our service is interrupted for a prolonged period or major functionality upgrade is released, we might send all users an email message. Also, we can sometimes use your email address when we send out website updates notification, so that you know when exactly when and what on the website has been updated.
When you open a support ticket we use your contact details as well as information about your device, server logs, a description of the problem along with any supporting materials (videos, screenshots) to help you resolve the issues.
We can store and disclose your information to law enforcement authorities, state or government agencies if we establish that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law. This includes responses to court orders or subpoenas, as well as other judicial or regulatory processes.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, correct, transfer and delete your data. You also have the right to object to certain ways your data is processed and to restrict such processing.
Viewing and correcting data
Each user can view and manage his/her personal data in the settings, at https://ew-forecast.com/profile/
You have the right to refuse to use our website and to delete your account. You need to contact us do so. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
All of the points above are associated with law in Slovenia, country where company is registered.
Val Global d.o.o. reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add, change, update, or modify these Terms and Conditions, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the site and without any further notice to the subscriber. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Company: Val Global d.o.o.
Address: Kunaverjeva ulica 009 , 1000 Ljubljana
VAT number: SI 76868915
Last date of modified T&C: Dec 10, 2020
New York time: 00:00:00
Local time: 00:00:00
©2010 - 2020 ew-forecast.comDesign: VOBI