TERMS AND CONDITIONS SLOVENIAN
If any of visitor or client does not agree with points below should leave the website and cancel membership immediately.
1. Terms and Conditions
4. Our responsibilities and obligations
1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using www.ew-forecast.com website, any services, products, and content contained here, you agree that use of our service is entirely at your own risk. You understand that there is a very high degree of risk involved on financial markets. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. The charts, and all articles published on www.ew-forecast.com are provided for informational and educational purposes only!
By using the information and services of www.ew-forecast.com you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you.
Any affiliated or non-affiliated services which users may access through the links on the web site which may include other website about financial markets or brokerage firms, shall be deemed independent of www.ew-forecast.com. The www.ew-forecast.com is not a registered brokerage firm and any links provided to such companies are for your convenience only. The www.ew-forecast.com website shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type incurred in conjunction with your use of the services of any third party listed on the site.
Our website is particularly for readers, clients who want to educate about the financial markets and technical analysis. We help traders to educate them through our articles, videos and live webinars.
Material can be provided by third party by permission, so our company can serve as seller and marketing company only!
We are not financial advisors, therefore we do not work any analysis or recommodifications per clients request. We only share our general view about the markets which can also be shared publicly on the internet through other websites.
Our material is in electronic format, published on our website which can also be made in pdf. format.
To read our articles you have to be a member, which you become after confirming our T&C and by buying one of our membership packages; trial, monthly, 3-month or yearly membership.
1.1 AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP
• By default, subscription will renew automatically once your membership period expires, such as Trial, Monthly, or 3-Month period. Your subscriptions will continue to renew automatically unless its canceled! The automatic billing is processed through Paypal.com, or Authorize.net. For cancelation of any automatic billing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Any new membership will be activate within 24 hours. You need to make sure that you will not complete the payment processes more than once, otherwise any refunds are on your costs.
• After 14 Day Trial period expires you will be automatic billed for each month of service (58€), unless the membership is cancelled.
•A minimum paid membership period can be 14 days; if available through our special offer, or trials. Offer can be removed and replaced by other trials/offers.
• After 1 Month Trial period expires you will be automatic billed for each 3 months of service (140€), unless the membership is cancelled.
• Trial is available only to new clients who never tried our services before.
• 2 for 1 offer means that for 58€ you will get one month for free. After two months each month will be automatically paid for 58€ unless the membership is canceled.
• For cancelation of any automatic billing or subscription please send an email to email@example.com minimum 3 days before your expire date.
• Customer is not allowed to register more than once for a trial period, otherwise membership will be canceled. Each paypal account or credit card can be used only once for a trial period.
•Any trial offer can be removed or changed at any given time without prior notice.
1.3 MONTHLY AND 3 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP
• A "month" is defined per calendar days. If you will take a monthly membership (58€) you will be billed for each next month of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled.
• If you will take a 3 month membership (140€) you will be billed each 3 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed.
1.4 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP
• If you will take a 12 month membership you will be billed each 12 months of service for the same amount, unless the membership is cancelled or changed. Yearly membership is 12 months with price of 480€.
1.5 GIFT TO A YEARLY MEMBERSHIP
Gift (Elliott Wave Toll for MT4) will be emailed to you registered email address within 24 hours after a completed payment for yearly membership.
• Gift (Elliott Wave Tool for MT4) is available only if you buy a yearly membership, otherwise it costs 100€. If you will apply and get a full refund, we will then also send you an invoice for Elliott Wave Toll. Elliott Wave Tool is available only on Meta trader 4 platform.
1.6 OTHER INFORMATION AND DETAILS including Billing, Cancellation and Refund
• Refunds are possible in 14 days. Sometimes Paypal can give you a chance to apply for refund even after the 14 days expired, and even if refund should not be approved. Paypal offers refund possibility in 45days, while in European Union law says 14 days (Link). With that said, even if Paypal will refund your money, we can still send you an invoice on your address to cover the costs of service that you subscribed for.
• If you pay and do not use our products from different reasons and you do not cancel our services or agreement the refund is not available after 14 day period expires.
•Price of our service is in Euros (EUR,€). We are not responsible for any extra exchange rate fees if you make a purchase through us using a non-EUR-denominated credit or debit card.
• Billing date is typically one day before the expiration date because registration date/hour and billing date/hour can differ. This not only helps to prevent any lapse in service; it allows ample time for you to be contacted should any billing issues arise which might cause your services to expire.
• Service can be unavailable 4 weeks per year or average 2-3 days per month.
• You can cancel our services or agreement with us at any time. The reason is not important. For cancellation request please send your registration data such as name and email address on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to do it at least 3 days before your expiration date, or two days before billing date.
• Blogging, articles and notes about financial markets and economics, including strategies and ideas are for educational purposes only. We do not own any assets or shared of the instrument mentioned in our outlook.
• Information provided by our website is expressed in good faith, but it is not guaranteed. Please ask your broker or your advisor to explain all risks to you before making any trading and investing decisions based on our articles.
• We are not financial advisor.
• Our services are in online version. We do not send or deliver any goods on your shipping address.
• Our services are recommended only to clients who speak or understand English.
• By registering on our website you agree that you will be receiving promotional emails and newsletters from our team unless you decide to remove from the list by sending us an email to email@example.com
• Our partners may also sell or promote their products through our website (Affiliate programs/special offer). We are not responsible for their services and products, make sure to read their terms and conditions before you decide to buy their products.
• Our partners may also sell or promote our products through their website for different selling price compared to our site. (Affiliate programs/special offers)
1.7 CHAT ROOM
• Chat room is available with immediate access to yearly membership
• Chat room is available only to members who are subscribed to our paid services for more than 3 months. So after 3-month period we will invite you to our chat room.
• Any promotion links to other websites are not allowed. User can be banned from the chat room at any time.
Please be informed that information we provide ARE NOT trading recommendation or investment advice. We are not trading advisors. All of our work is for educational purposes only. You need to do your own research first or make a discussion with your personal financial advisor!
Trading forex, futures, options and stocks and other financial insturments carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment; therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Our website and the information that we provide should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your investment decisions. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage on your account in connection with, the use of our products.
If any analysis on our site will be useful and treated as potential investing opportunity for you, then contact your own financial advisor before making a decision.
Trading of some financial instruments can be restricted or limited in some countries. Before investing into any of financial products please check if this is allowed and legal in your country of residence. It is your responsibility to ascertain the terms of access and usage of the contents in this website comply with the local laws and regulations that you are subject to.
We are committed to protecting our customers' personal information. In the course of providing you our services, we need to collect and maintain certain nonpublic personal information about you.
You may visit our website without giving us any personally identifiable information about yourself. We do collect data such as browser type, connection speed, clicks, etc. about users using cookies.
In order to deliver you our services, we may ask you for information such as your name, address, email, phone number, interests or preferences, IP address, etc.
However, we do not collect financial data since payments go through third parties; paypal, credit card, or direct bank transfer
We may request for some of your information when you:
• Sign up for newsletters or our Affiliate Program
• Purchase something through our registration page
• Participate in a survey
• Open an email or click a link within our email communications
Any copy, sharing, selling, re-distribution of our content or programs is strictly prohibited. If we will find out that you do the opposite without a permission you can be charged for 500€ from our company side, and contacted by our attorney.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies on the Elliott Wave Network of websites referenced above. We do link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website but some content or subpage could be limited.
If you have questions feel free to contact us, using our Contact Page
Our main purpose of services is to educate new market participants about the Elliott Wave Theory, to teach them how to track markets in real-time.
Ralph Nelson Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact traded in repetitive cycles.
Elliott discovered that these market cycles resulted from investors' reactions to outside influences, or predominant psychology of the masses at the time. He found that the upward and downward swings of the mass psychology always showed up in the same repetitive patterns, which were then divided further into patterns he termed "waves".
Elliott's theory is somewhat based on the Dow theory in that stock prices move in waves. Because of the "fractal" nature of markets, however, Elliott was able to break down and analyze them in much greater detail. Fractals are mathematical structures, which on an ever-smaller scale infinitely repeat themselves. Elliott discovered stock-trading patterns were structured in the same way.
During active membership period client will receive the following Elliott Wave educational research in-real time on different global markets.
• Daily charts and commentary once per week, and weekly or monthly charts when needed.
• 4h charts and commentary are published every day between 7-9am GMT
•Intraday charts are updated every day on different markets during European and at the start US trading hours
•Client has access to a chat room 24/7 where we discuss about market behavioral
•Some charts may not include commentaries
•We may share EPO or 4h swing patterns on our website which is for educational and informational purposes only. This should not be treated as trading recommendation, since you need to do your own research and contact your own trading advisor. It’s just a highlighted market because of a powerful Elliott Wave pattern that may give a higher confidence view looking into the future of price move.
•Sometimes we will hold on-line webinars for educational purposes
All of the points above are associated with law in Slovenia, country where company is registered.Val Global d.o.o. reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add, change, update, or modify these Terms and Conditions, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the site and without any further notice to the subscriber. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Company: Val Global d.o.o.
Address: Dvorjane 7, 2241 Sp. Duplek
VAT number: SI 76868915
Last date of modified T&C: Mar 19, 2017
New York time: 00:00:00
Local time: 00:00:00
©2010 - 2017 ew-forecast.comDesign: VOBI